15.5.12

Tiger Butter Fudge


If you stop by regularly, you may have noticed I haven't been blogging a whole lot. Well, thats because I haven't been baking or cooking much the last little while. I try to make a couple things on the weekend and make sure they hit the blog, but I'm definitely not posting as often as I would like to. But that being said, I'm trying to make sure the things I actually do post are special and extra delicious. This recipe, is extra special and extra delicious. Trust me. You've just gotta make it!


 I found inspiration for this recipe on Pinterest (surprise, surprise!!)!! Come follow me! I LOVE new followers. The original recipe came from Bakers' Royale who I've heard a lot about in the blogosphere, but never really stopped by to check out the recipes... well, that was a mistake! I will most definitely be frequenting Naomi's blog in the near future for other inspiration and recipes to try. Check it out if you get a chance - I guarantee you'll be drooling after only a couple minutes.


Tiger Butter Fudge
Recipe adapted from Bakers' Royale

Ingredients:
  • 1 can sweetened condensed milk, portioned in half
  • 10 peanut butter sandwich cookies (I used Pirate brand)
  • 1 cup white chocolate chips
  • 2 tbsp butter
  • 1 cup peanut butter chips
Method:
  1. Prepare a rectangle loaf pan by lining with tin foil. Divide the sweetened condensed milk between two microwave safe bowls. Set aside. Roughly chop up the peanut butter sandwich cookies and set aside.
  2. Add white chocolate to one of the bowls of sweetened condensed milk. Add butter. Melt in microwave at medium power stirring often until completely melted. Fold in the chopped cookies and stir gently to combine. Pour into prepared pan and smooth into an even layer.
  3. Add the peanut butter chips to the remaining bowl of sweetened condensed milk. Microwave at medium power stirring often until completely melted. Pour onto white chocolate layer in prepared pan. Refrigerate at least one hour or until set.

Then taste this delicious fudge!! I guarantee you won't be able to stop til the whole pan is gone. It is so delicious. I recommend sharing so you don't consume the whole pan (while it may sound like a good idea, you may regret it when a) you feel like you're in a sugar coma and/ or b) your favorite skinny jeans no longer zip up... just sayin!! Feel free to share with me! ;)


Happy Baking my Friends! Hope you're looking forward to a lovely long weekend coming up in just a few days. I know I am.

4 comments:

  1. This looks so good! I know the feeling! I wonder how I can blog more often and pay visits to my favourite blogs more often. Life seems to get busier and busier! I just thought I was doing something wrong but it appears everyone is experiencing it too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Marcellina!! Its so true and its nice to know I'm not the only one. :) :) Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving your kind comments. Hope all is well!

      Delete
  2. Yum. I don't make candy very often, but when I do this is just what I look for. Love the addition of sweetened condensed milk.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will share as I have no self control. This looks yummy.

    ReplyDelete