2.5.12

Asiago Garlic Knots

This week feels like it's taking forever! I'm not quite sure why time has so suddenly slowed down, but it is making me feel a little crazy. I woke up this morning thinking (or more like hoping) today was Friday. Hubby kindly reminded me, no it is only Wednesday. Two more long days to go til the weekend!! I'll hang in there if you will too!


Til then, there's these lovely little Asiago Garlic Knots. Grab a package of pre-made pilsbury biscuits and whip up this lovely flavored oil for brushing and you've got yourself a quick, easy and delightful snack to tide you over til Friday. I found the idea on Pinterest and changed it up slightly.


Asiago Garlic Knots
Recipe adapted from Real Mom Kitchen

Ingredients:
  • 1 tube pilsbury refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
  • 1/4 cup canola oil
  • 3 tbsp freshly grated asiago cheese
  • 1 clove garlic, minced
  • 1 tsp dried oregano
  • 1 tsp dried parsley flakes
Method:
  1. Preheat oven to 400F. Grease a baking sheet and set aside.
  2. Roll each piece of biscuit dough into a 12 inch rope and tie in a knot. Place on prepared baking sheet. Bake 8-10 minutes in preheated oven until golden brown. 
  3. In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients and whisk to combine. When biscuits come out of the oven, brush them with the mixture while still warm.

Easy right? Definitely do-able for a week night that's for sure! Do you have any quick and easy snack recipes you would like to share? Let me know and they may just make an appearance in my future blog posts.

Happy Baking my Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment