18.12.11

Christmas Feature: Handmade by Sabana

 I've been meaning to share this with you for a while now, but as per usual, I am so stinkin' busy that I haven't managed to get enough time to finish this post. So without further delay, I would like to introduce my friend's card & paper craft business Handmade by Sabana. Sabana makes all kinds of beautiful cards for any occasion, but this post features her Christmas collection. You can customize the cards you order to be exactly how you want them - for example, I loved the card above, but wanted a different colour ribbon, so Sabana changed the card and made me a dozen exactly how I wanted them!!


So if you're looking for some beautiful cards that are made with love that you can give to someone you care about, look no further! You can place orders with Sabana by messaging her on her facebook page, or emailing her at sabanaeaston[at]hotmail[dot]com.


 You can also find her cards featured at Jinshei Healing Centre. So if you live closeby, do stop by and check out her selection of cards there.

Sabana makes some beautiful 3-D cards

3-D card close-up - look at the amazing detail!

Gift tags - add them to gift boxes, homemade gifts, or presents under your tree


Small gift boxes - perfect for housing homemade confections





I hope you enjoy this selection of Christmas cards! They're beautifully done and really reasonably priced given the amount of time and materials that go into them. Support local businesses and place your order today!

Happy Holidays Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment